Grain-free? Missing spaghetti and meatballs? This delicious Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs will let you enjoy it again!
Spaghetti and meatballs is a classic comfort food dish. It hangs out with the likes of macaroni and cheese, pizza, and good ol’ southern biscuits and gravy. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who didn’t enjoy spaghetti and meatballs. But enjoying it while still eating grain-free can be a little tricky.
Bring on the veggies.
My solution? Add more veggies! If you’re grain-free, then spaghetti squash is definitely the way to go. It’s easy to bake and shreds up quickly into a perfect paleo version of every kid’s favorite slurpy pasta. No more missing out on spaghetti and meatballs!
If you’re excited to enjoy spaghetti squash and meatballs head on over to Intoxicated On Life, where I’m sharing this delicious recipe!
Delicious, Grain-Free Dinners.
Not down with spaghetti squash but still need tasty, grain-free dinners? Here are a couple more family favorites…
- Summer Squash Zoodles with Chicken Sausage Alfredo
- Crispy Coconut Pan-Fried Salmon
- 3-Ingredient Butternut Pizzas
- Sloppy Joe Baked Potatoes
- Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Soup in the Instant Pot
- Meatloaf Sliders
- Easy, Paleo Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Chicken Fajitas in the Instant Pot