Indulge guilt-free in this refined-sugar free, paleo, No-Bake Maple Pumpkin Pie complete with a grain-free, No-Bake Almond Flour Crust!
It’s always pumpkin season.
Did you know that I can’t ever get enough pumpkin everything? I’m totally being serious when I say that pumpkin is never out of season in my kitchen. Before pumpkins go out of season in the grocery stores I stock up so that I can enjoy my pumpkin muffins, chocolate chip pumpkin bars, and this Paleo No-Bake Pumpkin Pie all year long!
I feel no shame in my year-long pumpkin love, since pumpkins are actually quite healthy. Not only are they rich in antioxidants like lutein, xanthin, ß carotenes, they’re full of vitamins A, C, E, B-complex, and K. Pumpkins are also a good source of folate, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and zinc content! Pretty crazy for a fruit most people only serve as dessert!
A pumpkin re-mix.
For this delicious pie, I took only of my old stand-bys, my Homemade No-Bake Pumpkin Pie from way back when I first started blogging, and paired it with a grain-free crust modeled after the bottom of my No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Shooters. The result was pretty much heavenly. I might have eaten one whole pie during nap-time.
But don’t let my kids know….
No-Bake Maple Pumpkin Pie
This pie is about as easy as it gets. Soften gelatin, puree everything in a blender, pour into a no-bake pie crust, refrigerate, devour. Doesn’t get much better than than, my friends! If you’re looking for an easy dessert to enjoy, guilt-free, this is the pie for you!
You can use canned pumpkin, puree your own (find out how here), use canned coconut milk, or make your own, like I do. If you can tolerate dairy, you could also use whole or raw milk in place of the coconut milk. For an added protein-boost, I love using Perfect Supplements grass-fed gelatin in this recipe! It’s 100% gluten-free, non-GMO, and kosher!
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra, but I will earn a small percentage that will go to help support and maintain this site and its free content. Thanks!
- In a small saucepan, whisk gelatin into milk, being careful not to cause any clumps. Heat over medium-low until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into a blender (I use this one) along with remaining filling ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Pour into No-Bake Almond Flour Crust refrigerate for 3-5 hours, or until firm.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed. Press into a 9-inch pie plate and refrigerate fro about 15 minutes, until firm.
- Fill with No-Bake Maple Pumpkin Pie filling.
- Because the 'binder' in this crust is coconut oil, which melts at room temperature, it's best to keep this pie in the fridge when you're not serving it. 🙂
Shared at Foodie Friday, Free From Friday, Gluten Free Fridays, Happiness Is Homemade,Healthy Happy Green & Natural, Inspire Me Monday, Modest Monday, October Favorites, Real Food Fridays, Simply Natural Saturday, Sunday Fitness & Food, Tasty Tuesdays, Thank Goodness It’s Monday, Weekend Potluck, Wednesday Showcase, Wonderful Wednesdays.