With only a few real-food ingredients, these gluten, egg, dairy, and refined sugar-free Chocolate Covered Strawberry Coconut Hearts are one candy you won’t mind indulging on.
All the chocolate things.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to discover that I have a sweet tooth. Just taking a look at my recipe index clearly depicts the tendencies of someone (slightly) obsessed with anything chocolate.
- Paleo No-Bake Chocolate Avocado Tart
- Dark Chocolate Triple Berry Muffins
- Easy Paleo Dark Chocolate Eggnog
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pudding
- Paleo Chocolate Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
- Sweet & Salty Chocolate Bar with Fruit & Nuts
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Freezer Fudge
- Dark Chocolate Banana Milkshake
But you won’t catch me feeling guilty about it! I try hard to make sure all my chocolate treats are as healthy as possible so I can enjoy them whenever I want!
These beautiful little hearts are not only healthy enough for snacking, they’re sweet enough for nice dessert! With simple, easy-to-find ingredients, they’re not a chore to whip up either.
Head on over to Natural Fertility & Wellness where I’m sharing the recipe!
Even though I made them in super-cute little heart molds (found here) for a fun Valentines-y treat, they can just as easily be made into little balls. And they don’t have to be made with strawberry jam, either – any jam will do!
Don’t forget to pin these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Coconut Hearts for later!