DIY Itch-Be-Gone Paste is perfect for non-toxic bug bite care on little ones. With only a few simple ingredients, it’s a great thing to have on hand all summer long.
South Carolina’s State Bird.
Down here in the South, we’ve been dealing with fire ants and mosquitoes for far too long already this year. For the times when my kids escape outside before I can spray them down with our homemade bug repellent, or when they accidentally forget to close the back door, we thankfully have this handy, non-toxic DIY Itch-Be-Gone Paste (lovingly termed “The Paste” by my children).
Want to find out how to make this simple, natural remedy? Head on over to Intoxicated on Life to check it out!
Here are a few other non-toxic DIY recipes you’ll want to check out!
- Non-Toxic Hair Care for Kids
- Easy Immune Support Tincture
- Easy, DIY Shampoo for Oily Hair
- DIY Honey Cinnamon Lip Balm
- Homemade Bug Spray