Paleo chocolate banana crepes come together easily in the blender. And they’ll disappear once they hit your place! They’re great for a fancy breakfast or a fun dessert.
Chocolate Banana Crepes
Every now and again I get a craving for chocolate… Wait, who am I kidding? I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner pretty much every day! And since I prefer my chocolate on the healthy side, I don’t feel badly about it, either. 😉
These tasty chocolate paleo crepes are surprisingly easy to make [blender recipe – yay!] and not only do they satisfy my chocolate cravings, my family enjoys them too.
Want the recipe? Of course you do. Head on over to Delicious Obsessions and dig in!
Looking for more chocolatey breakfast? Here are a few of my favorites!
- Chocolate Berries & Greens Smoothie Bowl
- Dark Chocolate Banana Donuts
- Paleo Chocolate Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
- Dark Chocolate Triple Berry Muffins
- Personal Pan Dark Chocolate Paleo Breakfast Brownie
- Chocolate Peppermint Frosty with Hidden Greens
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie