Need a healthy treat? Give these gluten-free Banana Nut Butter Blondies a try! They’re free of dairy and refined sugar, too. And I might have just made them for dinner…
Dessert all day.
These super easy Banana Nut Butter Blondies are free of gluten, dairy, and refined sugar. This makes them healthy enough that they can be served guilt-free at any time of day! At least that’s how I look at it. And seeing as they’re currently a favorite in my family, nobody objects to me serving them for dinner…
Yes, you read that right. Some families have dessert for well, dessert, and then some have it for dinner. Or lunch. Or even breakfast. If you’ve spent any time at all perusing my blog I probably don’t even need to give you one guess as to which family mine is.
So, all you busy moms out there, here is a tasty, kid-friendly, real-food, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, or dessert option for ya.
Need more gluten-free brownie-ish
meals desserts? Of course you do!
- No-Bake Banana Walnut Brownies
- Perfectly Easy Coconut Flour Brownies
- Fudgy Dark Chocolate Banana Walnut Brownies
- Paleo Salted Walnut Butter Blondies
- Personal Pan Dark Chocolate Breakfast Brownie
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Banana Nut Butter Blondies
Free from gluten, dairy, and refined sugar.
- 1 farm-fresh, or organic egg
- 1 c. dairy-free milk, or water (I like to use my easy homemade coconut milk)
- 2 bananas, mashed (should equal about 1/2 c.)
- 1 T. vanilla (I love to use my homemade extract!)
- 1/2 c. nut butter
- 2 T. honey
- 1/2 c. tapioca flour
- 1/4 c. sorghum or brown rice flour
- 1/2 c. coconut flour
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 c. dairy-free chocolate chips (I like to use my homemade dairy-free chocolate chunks)
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9×9 inch baking dish.
In large bowl, mash together liquid ingredients until smooth.
Sprinkle dry ingredients on top and stir in until combined.
Mix in chocolate chips and spread into prepared dish.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until firm when pressed in the middle.