This raw BBQ sauce is made easily in the blender. It’s perfect for roasted meat, grilled veggies, and more!
Raw BBQ Sauce.
Ah, summer… Time for homemade ice cream, popsicles, and good ‘ol BBQ chicken. My family loves a good homemade BBQ sauce, and our current favorite is this raw BBQ sauce. It’s easy and tasty, and the raw-ness of the blender BBQ sauce gives it a nice, hot pop!
And it’s not only great on meat, but it also goes well with roasted veggies and my kids favorite snack, paleo tortilla chips. 😉
Wanna check out the recipe? Head on over to Delicious Obsessions….
All the blender love.
Besides this blender BBQ sauce, there are a boatload of other things I love to use my blender for! I use my Blendtec and it’s perfect for all these delicious recipes, too!
- Probiotic Blender Ranch Dressing
- Mint Chocolate Chip Blender Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Mexican Blender Brownies
- The Perfect Paleo Chocolate Cake
- Honey-Sweetened Orange Julius
- How to Make Coconut Flour At Home