Packed with nutrition and a simple, natural sweetness, this Ginger, Banana & Kale Spring Cleaner Smoothie is going to become a favorite!
Summertime came early this year. Like, April early. It was in the hundreds before May was over. That means my menu lately has been looking something like this:
All the Smoothies.
- Banana Nut Butter Smoothie
- Paleo Chocolate Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Mineral Rich Electrolyte Smoothie
- Beets & Berries Smoothie Bowl
- Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl
- Carrot Orange Smoothie
- Chocolate Berries & Greens Smoothie Bowl
- Healthy Eggnog Smoothie
- Chocolate Almond Butter Pumpkin Smoothie
Ginger, Banana & Kale Spring Cleaner Smoothie.
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Ginger, Banana & Kale Spring Cleaner Smoothie
Free from grain, gluten, eggs, dairy, and refined sugar.
- 1/2 c. coconut milk yogurt (you can use regular yogurt if you’re not dairy-free)
- 1 1/2 c. coconut milk (I like to make my own)
- 2 bananas
- a bunch of kale
- 1 t. kosher, non-GMO gelatin (I use Perfect Supplements) – leave out for vegan
- 1/2 t. ground ginger
- 2 T. honey (optional, leave out for vegan)
- 1 1/2 – 2 c. ice
- 2 T. coconut oil
Put everything in a blender (I use a Blendtec), starting with the liquids, and ending up with the ice.
*Pour the coconut oil in while blending so that it doesn’t freeze up into chunks.*
Blend! Distribute! Enjoy!