This simple dish is super easy, and one of my favorite ways to eat cabbage. Y’all probably don’t even really need a recipe – in fact I don’t really have a recipe for it – but I’m givin’ you what I got!
Just spreading the love… 😉
Simple Roasted Cabbage
Write a review
- parmesan or shredded cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350 or 400, somewhere around there, and grease a cookie sheet or two.
- Wash the cabbage and slice in halves or quarters anywhere from 1/2-1 inch thick.
- Place on the cookie sheet and brush the 'up-side' with whatever you're using. Sprinkle with salt and whatever else you like. (If using parmesan wait until about 10 minutes before it's done to sprinkle it on.)
- Stick in the oven and roast until crispy on the edges. It will probably take around 20 minutes for thin-sliced, 45 for thicker.
Raias Recipes https://raiasrecipes.com/