Being a parent is hard.
Chocolate to the rescue.
- Dark Chocolate Triple Berry Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Banana Coconut Cookies
- Personal Pan Dark Chocolate Paleo Breakfast Brownie
- Healthy Dark Chocolate Marshmallows
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Quick Fix Dark Hot Chocolate Shots
Free from gluten, grain, dairy, eggs, and refined sugar.
- 2 T. cocoa powder
- 1 T. honey (or more, if you don’t want it quite so dark)
- 1/4 c. coconut cream (I just use the cream off the top of my homemade coconut milk)
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract (I like to make my own)
- 1 t. rum or imitation rum extract, for optional super adult version
Whisk cocoa and honey together in a small saucepan.
Turn heat to medium-low and whisk in coconut cream and salt.
Continue to whisk until smooth and heated through (don’t boil it!).
Remove from heat, and stir in extract(s).
Pour into your favorite espresso mug and enjoy!
Serves 1. Double the recipe, if you feel like sharing. Or double it and drink it all yourself… No judgement.
Pin these Quick Fix Dark Hot Chocolate Shots for later!