This grain and dairy-free Hot ‘n Creamy Pumpkin Flax Cereal is the perfect allergy-friendly breakfast for a chilly morning!
Warm comfort food.
Hot ‘n creamy pumpkin flax cereal.
This pumpkin flax cereal is sort of a cross between a pudding and a porridge, perfect for chilly mornings. It’s probably my favorite quick-fix breakfast for pumpkin-everything season. Which could probably actually be all year long for me.
Favorite hot breakfasts.
- Dark Chocolate Triple Berry Muffins
- Sourdough Almond Flour Waffles
- Nut Butter Squash Pancakes
- Personal Pan Dark Chocolate Paleo Breakfast Brownie
- Banana Lemon Chia Seed Muffins
- Banana Nut Butter Donuts
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Hot 'n Creamy Pumpkin Flax Cereal
Free of grain, gluten, eggs, dairy, and refined sugar.
- 1 c. coconut milk (I like to use my homemade coconut milk)
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 heaping T. honey
- 1/4 c. flax meal
- 2 T. coconut flour
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 T. vanilla (I like to make my own)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
In small saucepan, whisk together milk, pumpkin, and honey over medium heat until honey is dissolved.
Stir in flax, coconut flour, and cinnamon and heat until almost boiling.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
Let stand a few minutes to thicken.