Put peanut butter and chocolate together in anything and I’m there, baby. Add in the word fudge, and I’m all over it! This dairy free Peanut Butter Chocolate Freezer Fudge is full of good fats, easy to make, and delicious. It’s sure to be a winner with the fam. – if you decide to share. 😉
I’m quite the fudge-lover. Dark Chocolate, Peppermint, Nut Butter, Black Bean, Mexican, by itself, in ice cream… I can’t think of a fudge that I haven’t liked. But this Peanut Butter Chocolate Freezer Fudge is probably my favorite.
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks! 😉
- Slowly melt the coconut oil and honey together.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in cocoa powder until smooth.
- Pour into ice cube trays or a foil-lined loaf pan.
- Freeze for about 1/2 hour, or until firm.
- Pop out (or cut) and serve.
- Down here in the south, things melt super fast, even when it's not summer time! This fudge is no exception, so be sure to store it in the fridge if you don't devour it all as soon as it's set. 😉