Not cornbread-like pancakes.
Easy Yogurt Applesauce Pancakes.
If you’re looking for more delicious gluten-free pancakes, check out these other delicious recipes!
- GAPS Intro Nut Butter Squash Pancakes
- Coconut Flour Banana Pancakes
- Easiest Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
- Gluten-Free Sourdough Pancakes
- Soaked Oat Pancakes
- Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Easy “Baby” Banana Pancakes
- Banana Buckwheat Pancakes
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Easy Yogurt & Applesauce Pancakes
Free of gluten, eggs, and refined sugar, with dairy-free option.
- 2/3 cup sorghum flour
- 2/3 cup brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup potato starch
- 3 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (I use my homemade stuff)
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup yogurt (learn how to make your own in your Instant Pot, use coconut yogurt for dairy-free)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup applesauce
Preheat skillet over med-low heat.
Whisk together dry ingredients and set aside. Combine remaining ingredients and add in dry ones. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Spoon by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot skillet and bake until bubbly. Flip and bake until browned.
Pin these Easy Yogurt & Applesauce Pancakes for later!