It’s almost that time of year again. You know, that time with the grills, picnic blankets, frisbees, and wonderful food…
It’s called summer.
Bring it on.
Free of gluten and eggs.
Write a review
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Using a pastry cutter, or two knives, cut in cold butter until pea sized.
- Slowly stir in milk until a ball form and no dry ingredients remain on the bottom of the bowl.
- Place dough on prepared pan and pat out until about 1/2 inch thick.*
- Carefully cut into squares with a serrated knife.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with freshly chopped strawberries and homemade whipped cream.
- *Optionally, you could just place chunks of the dough on the prepared cookie sheet and pat them down - like biscuits.
Raias Recipes https://raiasrecipes.com/