Bring it on.
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Using a pastry cutter, or two knives, cut in cold butter until pea sized.
- Slowly stir in milk until a ball form and no dry ingredients remain on the bottom of the bowl.
- Place dough on prepared pan and pat out until about 1/2 inch thick.*
- Carefully cut into squares with a serrated knife.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with freshly chopped strawberries and homemade whipped cream.
- *Optionally, you could just place chunks of the dough on the prepared cookie sheet and pat them down - like biscuits.