Half chocolate chip cookie, half brownie, these Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are sure to be a hit. 😉
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Gluten, Egg, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
Write a review
- 1/4 c. + 2 T. hot water
- 2 T. flax meal
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/2 c. applesauce
- 2 t. vanilla (I like to make my own)
- 1/2 c. dairy-free milk of choice (I like to use my homemade coconut milk)
- 1 c. brown rice flour
- 3/4 c. potato starch
- 1/2 c. coconut flour (I like to make my own)
- 1 t. xanthan gum
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/3 c. dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a 13x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine hot water and flax meal. Let set until gelled (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in honey, applesauce, vanilla, and milk.
- When well mixed, add dry ingredients on top in order given.
- Mix well and fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour and smooth into prepared dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and frost if desired.
Raias Recipes https://raiasrecipes.com/