More yummy cookies.
- Dark Chocolate Banana Coconut Cookies
- German Chocolate Freezer Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies
- Spiced Paleo Sweet Potato Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Walnut No-Bake Coconut Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Chewy Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
Free from grain, gluten, eggs, dairy, and refined sugar.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia or flax meal
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I like to make my own)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (I use my honey-sweetened chocolate chunks)
Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine the chia/flax meal and hot water and let stand until gelled. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together remaining dry ingredients.
Add in the honey, peanut butter, applesauce, vanilla and chocolate chips.
Drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
Bake for about 12 minutes, or until browned on top.
Let cool on the sheet for about 5 minutes before removing to cool completely.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.