Need a quick and easy cracker that satisfies your kids? These Easy Cheese ‘n Chia Crackers are for you. 🙂 They’re easy to whip up and the kids love them!
Easy Cheese 'n Chia Crackers
Free of gluten, eggs & sugar.
Write a review
- In large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter (with a pastry cutter or two knives) until it is in pea-sized crumbs.
- Stir in cheese and enough water to make the dough begin to ball up.
- With your hands, combine dough into one ball, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove dough from fridge and roll out, half at a time, between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Transfer dough to a cookie sheet and cut into little squares with a pizza cutter.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden.
Raias Recipes https://raiasrecipes.com/