Ever since I saw this recipe at Five & Spice the other day, I knew I had to give it a try. Gluten and egg free, of course. If I’d known they would be such a hit with my family I would have made a double batch…
- Heat large skillet to medium-high.
- Add a tablespoon of oil or butter to skillet and stir in cabbage.
- Sprinkle with salt and paprika and sauté for a couple of minutes until cabbage starts to soften.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Stir in water and olive oil until smooth.
- Remove cabbage from pan and stir into batter, along with shredded cheese.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of batter into pan and flatten out with a spoon.
- Fry for a couple of minutes, until browned, then flip and cook until the other side is brown.
- Serve hot with sour cream.