It’s always ice cream time.
What’s your favorite ice cream? Here are a few more of mine…
- Mint Ice Cream with Fudge Swirl
- Probiotic Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Creamy Lemon Ice Cream
- Fresh ‘N Fruity Blender Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Blender Ice Cream
- No-Churn Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
- Blueberry Compote Ice Cream
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Easy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Free of grain & gluten.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups cream (I just used regular whipping cream)
- 2 cups raw or whole milk
- 3/4 cup evaporated cane juice
- 2 pastured, organic egg yolks *
- 1 cup chocolate chips, chopped up (I like to use my homemade chocolate chips)
Blend cocoa powder in blender on high to break up all the chunks. (Here’s the blender I use.)
Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and puree until well combined.
Pour into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s directions for ice cream. (I use this handy ice cream maker attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer.)
When ice cream is almost done mixing add chocolate chips.
So simple and so yummy!
Set aside the white from your eggs for a delicious gluten-free angel food cake! You might have to make a lot of ice cream to get enough whites saved up, but it’ll be worth it… 😉