- Blend cocoa powder in blender on high to break up all the chunks. (Here's the blender I use.)
- Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and puree until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's directions for ice cream. (I use this handy ice cream maker attachmentfor my Kitchen Aid mixer.)
- When ice cream is almost done mixing add chocolate chips.
- So simple and so yummy!
What’s your favorite ice cream?
Here are a few more of mine…
- Mint Ice Cream with Fudge Swirl
- Chunky Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Fresh ‘N Fruity Blender Ice Cream
This is shared at Allergy Free Wednesdays.