Easy and delicious, this Chocolate Nut Butter Fudge is naturally gluten-free, and quite easy to make dairy-free and refined sugar-free, too!
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Chocolate Nut Butter Fudge
Free from grain, gluten, eggs, and refined sugar, with dairy-free option.
- 1 1/2 cups nut butter (almond or peanut)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (I like to use my homemade chocolate chunks)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I like to make my own)
Line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment or foil and set aside. Or use a silicone loaf pan.
Combine all ingredients except vanilla and stir over medium-low heat until chocolate chips and butter/coconut oil are melted.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set.
Cut and serve.
Store in sealed container in the fridge.