A breakfast stand-by.
More delicious gluten-free breakfasts.
- Paleo Banana Lemon Chia Seed Muffins
- Easy Gluten-Free Buttermilk Waffles
- 3-Ingredient Grain-Free Bagels
- Easy, Gluten-Free Egg & Potato Breakfast Muffins
- Applesauce Crumb Cake
- Easiest Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Applesauce Banana Spice Bread
Free from gluten, dairy, and refined sugar.
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 fresh, organic eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract (I like to make my own)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder (it’s easy to make your own)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cup brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
In large bowl, mash bananas. Add applesauce, eggs, honey and vanilla. Mix until creamy.
Place baking powder and soda on top of creamed mixture. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix until wet through.
Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest in pan a few minutes before removing.
Let cool before slicing.