This real food Walnut Roca is a holiday favorite! Made with simple ingredients you’re sure to have on hand, it’s a fun twist on a classic holiday treat that you’re sure to love it too!
A holiday favorite.
More delicious candies.
- Peanut Butter Vanilla Protein Truffles
- Quick & Easy Nut Butter Freezer Fudge
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Freezer Fudge
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles
- Peanut Butter Turtles
- Sweet & Salty Chocolate Bar with Fruit & Nuts
- Super Easy Raw Peanut Butter Truffles
- Chocolate Coconut Bars
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra. Thanks!
Free from grain, gluten, and eggs.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 6 ounces chocolate chips (I like to use my homemade honey-sweetened chocolate chunks)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Heat butter, sugar, and vinegar in saucepan.
Stir constantly until candy thermometer reads 290 (soft-crack stage). The mixture will boil down and start to look frothy with little bubbles in it.
Pour into buttered 8 inch square pan.
Wait 2 minutes and top with chocolate chips. Cover and let chips melt. When melted, spread chocolate evenly over entire pan.
Sprinkle with walnuts and cool in fridge until firm.
Score and remove from pan; break into pieces.
Store in covered container.