Enjoy Mexican food again with this quick and easy Chipotle-Style Cilantro Lime Cauli-Rice!
Ever since college Chipotle has been one of my favorite restaurants. I not only love their ethics, but I love their food! When my husband and I get a chance to go on a date, he doesn’t even have to ask where I want to go. 😉
But since going back on the GAPS Diet last month, Chipotle has been out of the question. Not only are black beans not on the menu, that delicious cilantro-lime rice isn’t either.
I’m not one to sit around pining over things I can’t have, though. I’d much rather spend my time and energy figuring out a delicious alternative that can fit into my current diet.
Thus this Chipotle-Style Cilantro Lime Cauli-Rice!
For all of you missing Chipotle, there’s still hope! This cauli-rice is an easy and healthy side. With only a few ingredients, and only taking a few minutes to make, you can add it to your grain-free burrito bowls and enjoy guilt-free!
In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra, but I will earn a small percentage that will go to help support and maintain this site and its free content. Thanks! 😉
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 T. coconut oil, bacon grease, or tallow
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 T. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Wash cauliflower and remove leaves, core, and stems. Take florets and roughly chop.
- Pulse about 2 handfuls at a time in a blender (I used my Blendtec) or food processor until riced. Pour into a bowl and repeat until all cauliflower is riced.
- Heat a skillet over medium. Add coconut oil, garlic, and riced cauliflower. Stir fry until fork-tender.
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Eat ASAP (cauli-rice isn't the best cold!).
This Chipotle-Style Cilantro Lime Cauli-Rice is shared at: Allergy Free Wednesday, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Family Fun Friday, Foodie FriDIY, Free From Fridays, From the Farm, Full Plate Thursday, Gluten Free Fridays, Happy Healthy Green & Natural, Hearth & Soul, Inspiration Thursday, Inspire Me Monday, Let’s Get Real, Merry Monday, Mostly Homemade Monday, Motivation Monday, Raising Homemakers, Real Food Friday, Simply Natural Saturdays, Tasty Tuesday, TGI Saturday, Thank Goodness It’s Monday, Throwback Thursday, the Wednesday Showcase, Weekend Retreat, the Weekend Potluck, Welcome Home Wednesday, You Link It We Make It.