These super easy Banana Nut Butter Blondies are free of gluten, dairy, and refined sugar. This makes them healthy enough that they can be served guilt-free at any time of day! At least that’s how I look at it. 😉 And seeing as they’re currently a favorite in my family, nobody objects to me serving them for dinner…
Yes, you read that right. Some families have dessert for well, dessert, and then some have it for dinner. Or lunch. Or even breakfast. If you’ve spent any time at all perusing my blog I probably don’t even need to give you one guess as to which family mine is. 😉
- 1 farm-fresh, or organic egg
- 1 c. dairy-free milk, or water (I like to use my easy homemade coconut milk)
- 2 bananas, mashed (should equal about 1/2 c.)
- 1 T. vanilla (I love to use my homemade extract!)
- 1/2 c. nut butter
- 2 T. honey
- 1/2 c. tapioca flour
- 1/4 c. sorghum or brown rice flour
- 1/2 c. coconut flour (it's super easy to make your own... here's how!)
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 c. dairy-free chocolate chips (optional, but seriously, why not?)
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, mash together liquid ingredients until smooth.
- Sprinkle dry ingredients on top and stir in until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and spread into prepared dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until firm when pressed in the middle.
Dark Chocolate Brownies (gluten, egg, dairy, & sugar-free)
Sweet Potato Brownies (grain, gluten, dairy & refined sugar-free)
Banana Mocha Blondies (grain, gluten, egg & dairy-free)
Fudgy Dark Chocolate Banana Walnut Brownies (gluten, egg, dairy & sugar-free)
Fudgy Black Bean Brownies (grain, gluten, egg & dairy-free)
Sour Cream Blondies (grain, gluten & egg-free)
This recipe was shared at Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Allergy Free Wednesdays, Awesome Life Friday, Blogger’s Brags, Fat Tuesday, Five Friday Finds, Fridays Unfolded, Frugal Crafty Home, From the Farm, Full Plate Thursday, Gluten-Free Friday, Gluten Free Wednesdays, HomeAcre Hop, Let’s Get Real, Mama Moments Monday, Marvelous Mondays, Merry Mondays, Mostly Homemade Mondays, Mouthwatering Mondays, Natural Family Friday, Pure Blog Love, Raising Homemakers, Real Food Fridays, Real Food Wednesday, Saturday Night Fever, Shine, So Much at Home, Tasty Tuesdays, Thank Goodness It’s Monday, Two Cup Tuesday, Waste Not Want Not, What to do Weekends.