These Banana Bread Muffins are quick and easy to whip up for breakfast or a snack. With no refined sugar, and only tiny bit of honey, they’re not super sweet, but sweet enough to satisfy my kiddos’ requirement for a ‘treat.’
In my personal, humble opinion, one can never have too many banana bread recipes. It’s one of my main comfort foods, and the very first thing I craved when I went gluten-free 4 years ago. If you take a few minutes to search for ‘banana bread‘ here on my site, you’ll see that different banana breads are sort-of an obsession of mine. 😉
Whether they come in the form of a loaf, a muffin, a doughnut, or even a smoothie, I’ll take banana bread any way it comes!
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas.
- Stir in applesauce, coconut milk, egg, honey, and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Slowly stir dry ingredients into banana mixture.
- Scoop 1/3 cupfuls of batter into prepared tins and bake for about 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing and consuming.
This is shared at Allergy Free Wednesdays, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Awesome Life Friday, Family Fun Friday, Fat Tuesday, Five Friday Finds, Fridays Unfolded, Full Plate Thursday, Gluten Free Friday, Gluten Free Wednesdays, Let’s Get Real, Marvelous Mondays, Merry Monday, Mostly Homemade Monday, Mouthwatering Monday, Natural Family Friday, Raising Homemakers, Real Food Friday, Shine, Show Me Saturdays, Simple Saturdays, Simply Natural Saturdays, Tasty Tuesday, Tell ‘Em Tuesday, Thank Goodness It’s Monday, Two Cup Tuesday.