Serve these with warm real maple syrup, honey, and/or whipped cream (dairy free, of course). Or just slather some raspberry jam on, like my kids do….
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Gluten, Egg, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
Write a review
- 3 T. flax meal
- 1 c. coconut milk (here's how to make your own)
- 3 T. applesauce
- 1/4 c. honey
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 c. pureed pumpkin (here's how to do it yourself)
- 1 c. sorghum flour
- 1/2 c. arrowroot powder
- 1 T. baking powder (here's how you can make your own easily)
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. ginger
- 1/8 t. cloves
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- Preheat lightly greased skillet over medium-low heat.
- In large bowl, mix flax and 1/4 cup coconut milk.
- Let stand a few minutes until gelled, then add remaining coconut milk, applesauce, honey, water, and pumpkin.
- In separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Pour dry ingredients over wet ones and mix until no dry streaks remain.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto hot skillet and cook until browned on edges.
- Flip and repeat. 🙂
Raias Recipes http://raiasrecipes.com/