In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra, but I will earn a small percentage that will go to help support and maintain this site and its free content. Thanks! 😉
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small oven-safe bowl, melt coconut oil.
- Stir in applesauce.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Pour in coconut oil/applesauce mixture and mix until smooth dough forms.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and flatten slightly with hands.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden-browned.
- Makes about 2 1/2 dozen.
This recipe is linked to Family Fun Friday, Foodie Friday, Foodie FriDIY, Free From Fridays, Full Plate Thursday, Gluten Free Friday, Happiness Is Homemade, Healthy Happy Green & Natural, Let’s Get Real, Motivation Monday, Real Food Friday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Tasty Tuesdays, Gluten Free Fridays, Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love, Raising Homemakers, Simply Natural Saturdays, Sunday Fitness & Food, Thank Goodness It’s Monday, Weekend Potluck, What’s Shakin’, the Wednesady Showcase, Welcome Home Wednesday.