In the recipe card I’ve linked to some of the products from my affiliate partners that I like to use. Purchasing through these links won’t cost you anything extra, but I will earn a small percentage that will go to help support and maintain this site and its free content. Thanks! 😉
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In large bowl, mash bananas. Add applesauce, eggs, honey and vanilla. Mix until creamy.
- Place baking powder and soda on top of creamed mixture. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix until wet through.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest in pan a few minutes before removing.
- Let cool before slicing.
Pin Applesauce Banana Spice Bread for later!
This recipe is linked to Allergy Free Wednesday, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, Foodie FriDIY, Free From Fridays, From the Archives, From the Farm, Full Plate Thursday, Gluten Free Fridays, Hearth & Soul, Inspiration Thursday, Let’s Get Real, Raising Homemakers, Real Food Friday, Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays, Simply Natural Saturdays, TGI Saturdays, Gluten-Free Wednesdays, the Wednesday Showcase, Weekend Potluck, Weekend Wind Down, Welcome Home Wednesday.